Argania Shaving Soap: Special Edition Beta 4.3
This special edition shaving soap in our 'Beta 4.3' formulation is presented in an anthracite-colored aluminum tin with an intricately stamped metallic label in antique brass. The triple-milled hard soap is intended to be used with a shaving brush.
The Argania edition features organic argan oil - a vegetable oil extracted from the seeds of the argan plant, native to Morocco. It is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidant compounds, making it an ideal shaving product suitable for dry and irritable skin.
Our 'Beta 4.3' formulation which includes a larch tree extract which reduces trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL), making it an excellent choice for those skin types that tend to dryness. It also includes a new vegetal compound, based on castor oil, that gives a lubricating action and helps the razor mechanical action.
Part of the Argania Collection.
Product size: 5.3 oz (150g); 90mm diameter
Saponificio Varesino Shaving Soap formulations contain soluble ingredients that need to be activated with water. For best results use the following steps to prepare your soap:
* Wet the soap: cover the surface with a thin veil of hot water for 2-3 minutes. We recommend preparing your soap in one of our hand-carved wood shaving soap bowls.
* Wet the brush: Run the brush under warm water to saturate the bristles. This will prime it to accept the shaving cream or soap. Shake off any excess water.
* Add shaving soap: Run the bristles over the shaving soap. Because you’re dealing with a quality soap, you actually don’t need to use much to create an amazing lather.
* Work into a lather: Using circular motions, work the brush around your beard and enjoy the scent of your shaving soap. The circular motions will also raise hairs from the skin’s surface for easier removal with the razor.
* Rinse the brush: Once you’re done, run the brush under some cold water. Use your fingers to separate the bristles to get all of the soap out of the hair. Squeeze the excess water from the brush and set it back in its stand.
An oriental gourmand perfume in which myrrh blends with the sweet notes of vanilla and tonka bean, creating an enveloping and seductive fragrance.
Argania opens with sweet citrus notes of magnolia, sweet orange, almond and bergamot and then continues with the oriental woody notes of myrrh, cashmere wood, benzoin, patchouli and guaiac wood. The composition closes with delicate notes of white musk, tonka bean, vanilla, ambergris and cedar wood.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate, Potassium Stearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Rapeseedate, Sodium Sunflower Seedate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan oil)*, Erythritol, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Ricinus Communis Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernica Cerifera Cera, Galactoarabinan, Fraxinus Ornus (Manna Ash) Sap Extract, Sucrose Cocoate, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Parfum/Fragrance, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Stearic Acid,
Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Citric Acid, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Coumarin.