Stella Alpina Shaving Soap
For the Stella Alpina shaving soap we used the extracts of two unique plants - the Leontopodium alpinum extract (Edelweiss) blended with Corylus avellana seed oil (Hazelnut) - for a purifying and balancing action on the skin. Both plants are organically cultivated for cosmetic application and certified organic by ECOCERT.
Our artisan shaving soap is worked on a extruding machine and the hand-cut to our 90mm specification and then the SV 1945 crown logo is hammered into the soap as it was done at the beginning of the last century before the advent of printing machines.
Each puck is wrapped in tissue and packaged in a premium paperboard inner box and then finished with an elegant outer box.
The Beta 4.2 formulation is a further step forward in the evolution of our shaving soap in pursuit of enhanced lubrication and protection during the shave and enhanced post-shave skin feel.
Product size: 5.3 oz (150g); 90mm diameter
Saponificio Varesino Shaving Soap formulations contain soluble ingredients that need to be activated with water. For best results use the following steps to prepare your soap:
* Wet the soap: cover the surface with a thin veil of hot water for 2-3 minutes. We recommend preparing your soap in one of our hand-carved wood shaving soap bowls.
* Wet the brush: Run the brush under warm water to saturate the bristles. This will prime it to accept the shaving cream or soap. Shake off any excess water.
* Add shaving soap: Run the bristles over the shaving soap. Because you’re dealing with a quality soap, you actually don’t need to use much to create an amazing lather.
* Work into a lather: Using circular motions, work the brush around your beard and enjoy the scent of your shaving soap. The circular motions will also raise hairs from the skin’s surface for easier removal with the razor.
* Rinse the brush: Once you’re done, run the brush under some cold water. Use your fingers to separate the bristles to get all of the soap out of the hair. Squeeze the excess water from the brush and set it back in its stand.
This collection's fragrance presents a clean, fresh fragrance crafted around the Edelweiss flower that lives in the fresh, unspoilt air of the Alps.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate, Potassium Stearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Rapeseedate, Sodium Sunflower Seedate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Fraxinus Ornus (Manna Ash) Sap Extract, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Galactoarabinan, Parfum/Fragrance*, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sucrose Cocoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Copernica Cerifera Cera, Cera Alba, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, HexylCinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.