70th Anniversary Collection Shaving Soap: Special Edition Beta 4.1
This special edition shaving soap is presented in an anthracite-colored aluminum tin with an intricately stamped metallic label in antique brass. The triple-milled hard soap is intended to be used with a shaving brush.
This shave soap was created to celebrate the 70th Anniversary of the founding of Saponificio Varesino and remains one of our favorites. It features the characteristic fragrance of the collection and uses our 'Beta 4.1' formulation which introduced illipe butter to prevent skin dryness and macadamia nut oil which possesses a natural sun protection benefit.
Part of the 70th Anniversary Collection.
Product size: 5.3 oz (150g); 90mm diameter
Want to see the 70th Anniversary Collection soap put to the test? Click here to see a complete review of our Beta 4.1 Formula from the Shave Tank!
Saponificio Varesino Shaving Soap formulations contain soluble ingredients that need to be activated with water. For best results use the following steps to prepare your soap:
* Wet the soap: cover the surface with a thin veil of hot water for 2-3 minutes. We recommend preparing your soap in one of our hand-carved wood shaving soap bowls.
* Wet the brush: Run the brush under warm water to saturate the bristles. This will prime it to accept the shaving cream or soap. Shake off any excess water.
* Add shaving soap: Run the bristles over the shaving soap. Because you’re dealing with a quality soap, you actually don’t need to use much to create an amazing lather.
* Work into a lather: Using circular motions, work the brush around your beard and enjoy the scent of your shaving soap. The circular motions will also raise hairs from the skin’s surface for easier removal with the razor.
* Rinse the brush: Once you’re done, run the brush under some cold water. Use your fingers to separate the bristles to get all of the soap out of the hair. Squeeze the excess water from the brush and set it back in its stand.
The 70th Anniversary Collection fragrance is a modern reinterpretation of the well-known Cologne scent, with strongly creative and evocative olfactory cues. The classic citrus notes are accompanied with refreshing aquatic notes, supported by a rich and balanced green aromatic floral and rural heart. All set on a base of precious woods and amber.
Absolutely one of the best smelling soaps and aftershave i have tried. This stuff smells like a high end cologne, its date night smell good! Also the performance of the soap is top shelf as well. Easily makes a thick,creamy and slick lather. Don't hesitate on this stuff!
Close very close
I love your products the shave with this is amazing
High end Italian soap
Expensive? Yes. But worth it? In my opinion, yes. This soap just has a strong citrus scent that smells like a good cologne. The performance is very good and slick. It is an expensive soap but I’ve used it several times and it still looks brand new. The triple milled soap will last a VERY long time. The tin packaging is also excellent. Very good product.
Good stuff, high quality