About Our Unique Deodorant Formulations
Our unique deodorant formulation uses a range of natural ingredients to provide its protection against odor.
- Jeju Magma Sea Water: born from a journey that lasted hundreds of thousands of years and is filtered by the volcanic rock of Jeju. It has antioxidant properties and maintains a constant temperature and pH level. Highly moisturizing and soothing.
- Rock alum: potassium alum also known as rock alum, is an inorganic salt of natural origin and has deodorant, astringent, antibacterial and hemostatic properties. The saline component of this mineral creates an inhospitable environment for bacteria, which instead proliferate in the humid areas of the body and allow the formation of bad odors.
- Wasabia japonica leaf extract: the Wasabi plant can only grow in pure water and is an excellent aid as an anti bacterial and anti odor.
- Triethyl Citrate: acts as an enzymatic anti-odor, also suitable for the most sensitive skin, works in synergy with rock alum.
- Cetraria islandica extract: Iceland moss extract. Rich in Lichenic acids, Usnic acid and Starches, it has strong anti-inflammatory, soothing, purifying, emollient and anti-microbial properties.
- Undecylenic acid: Helps slow the growth of microorganisms on the skin and inhibits the growth of microbes.
- Oats: soothing moisturizer indicated for the treatment of irritated skin.
- Sage: acts directly by limiting bacterial proliferation.
- Silica microspheres: give the product a silky texture, absorb moisture and excess sebum.
- Spirea Ulmaria extract: refreshing, astringent, anti-inflammatory, bacteriostatic. It keeps the skin in good condition giving a feeling of well-being.
- Rubus idaeus fruit extract: astringent, keratolytic, smoothing.
- Maranta Arundinacea Root Powder: adsorbing agent, gives a silky touch to the skin.
- Aloe vera gel: moisturizing, antibacterial, soothing.
- Lactobacillus ferment: Provides broad spectrum antimicrobial protection and is a natural and safe alternative to synthetic products.