Desert Vetiver Special Edition Gel Trio
The Desert Vetiver group of shave and body care products take their skin benefit properties from the essential oils of the desert date tree which provides the skin with moisturizing, emollient, soothing and toning.
Desert Vetiver is a composition with warm and enveloping notes. The blend of Elemi, Incense, Orange and Artemisia flare up in the flowery, peppery, spicy heart.
This trio includes a Desert Vetiver Special Edition Shaving Soap and After Shave Lotion in our elegant Special Edition packaging as well as a matching Shower Gel.
Our emphasis on natural ingredients over harsh chemical agents in our bar soaps carries over to our liquid soap formulations as well. While many of the ingredients in our shower gels and liquid soaps have names that evoke a vision of chemicals, they are actually derived from natural processes, organic ingredients and extracts, or are preservatives from natural sources.
Here is a handy guide to our common liquid soap and shower gel ingredients and their purpose:
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: It is obtained from cocamide (a mixture of amides and fatty acids from coconut oil) and betaine (an amino acid found in plant foods and especially in beets). It has excellent cleansing properties and is ideal for baby products and cleaning products for sensitive skin
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate: It has strong foaming properties, and is intended for sensitive and easily irritable skin
- Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate: It is an extremely delicate surfactant on the skin, suitable for products for children, the elderly and delicate skin.
- Panthenol: Moisturizing. It also acts as a softening, soothing and anti-irritating agent. It also helps the skin create a barrier against irritation and water loss.
- Glucose: Humectant and moisturizing agent, to prevent skin dryness.
- Sodium Glutamate: Helps improve skin compatibility of the finished product.
- Sorbitol: Has moisturizing and moisturizing properties on the skin.
- Urea: Urea is a component of our skin. It has the property of retaining water molecules in the epidermis up to the deeper layers. This mechanism allows to keep the skin hydrated and soft; it is in fact useful for dehydrated, dry, chapped skin. It acts as a humectant and soothing.
- Glycine: Glycine is the most abundant amino acid in collagen with moisturizing and antioxidant properties.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: They are the hydrolyzed proteins of wheat. It has softening and restructuring properties and gives a silky and elastic touch.
- Sodium PCA: Sodium PCA has a great ability to retain water, is used as an excellent humectant and moisturizer. The skin benefits from Sodium PCA, which makes it hydrated and elastic and contributes to maintaining the skin’s natural pH level.
- Caprylyl Glycol: Has moisturizing and emollient properties. It confers a smooth and dry sensory characteristic to topical skin care products.
- Lactic Acid: In cosmetics, lactic acid acts as a product that regulates keratinization (the process that regulates skin renewal) and has a light peeling effect, leaving the skin smooth and flexible. It is also used as an adjunct in the treatment of problems related to acne, psoriasis and impure skin.
- Caprylhydroxamic Acid: Green preservative / chelating agent
- Ethylhexylglycerin: “Green” preservative with antimicrobial properties. However, it also has emollient, moisturizing and slightly humectant properties.
- Citric Acid: Green preservative / chelating agent
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate: Green preservative / chelating agent
A composition with warm and enveloping notes. The blend of Elemi, Incense, Orange and Artemisia flare up in the flowery, peppery, spicy heart. A multifaceted sillage of Black Pepper, Juniper Berries, Oregano and Lavander swarms towards an elegant woody background sublimated by the precious Vetiver, the fresh Cloves and the seductive notes of Amber for a fragrance with a virile and unforgettable character.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glucose, Sodium Glutamate, Sorbitol, Urea, Glycine, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium PCA, Caprylyl Glycol, Lactic Acid, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool